How we help Business
My VIP Tax Team for Business is an extension to your in-house finance or tax team, featuring premium tax advice and consultancy support. Key benefits include –
- A priority advice line for quick answers to technical queries allowing you to focus on key business decisions
- Email advice for times where you want a fast response in writing
- Written tax consultancy on most UK tax matters and the UK tax aspects of international transactions
- Competitively priced allowing you to save money on outsourcing costs
- An extra pair of hands for your in-house team when capacity issues arise
- Unique subscription model avoids the need to constantly secure budgets for work
Your exclusive package includes:
VIP priority advice line
The VIP priority advice line is designed to provide guidance and support for tax and VAT queries and to point you in the right direction. It is manned by some of our most experienced advisors who assist with technical queries and can give you that valued second opinion. Customers of the priority advice line mainly ask short, sharp tax questions around a subject.
Calls to this service are answered quicker than our regular advice line, allow you to explore options, and have a more in-depth conversation.
VIP email response
Don’t have time to call the VIP priority advice line? Need to ask a question outside working hours? Want the answer in writing? Then the VIP email response service could be for you!
Designed to deal with similar types of questions as the VIP priority advice line, this service provides written replies to short questions that are fully indemnified. None of the time is charged to your account provided we can answer your query within 30 minutes or less.
We aim to turnaround email replies within 24 hours.
VIP Written tax and VAT consultancy
Full written tax consultancy
Our team of VIP tax consultants provide high quality written advice on a wide range of UK tax matters covering most of the needs of any UK business. Features of our written advice include –
- the scope of our work, a time quote for us to complete the assignment, and the date we will provide our work are agreed in advance
- All written consultancy is peer reviewed by another member of the team
- Our quotes include a small budget to allow for reasonable follow up questions
- Our written advice is fully indemnified
Typical lead times for consultancy work at 7 to 10 working days from a time quote being accepted and providing all the information we require to commence our work.
Review of your work
Many in-house teams produce their own work and one of the big complaints is that many of the larger providers of tax and VAT consultancy services want to originate work themselves. We are happy to review your work, make suggestions, and provide a valued second opinion.
Webinars and eCPD
VIP members are invited to exclusive webinars which cover topical tax issues relating frequently asked questions and work we regularly undertake. The webinars often include case studies where we have saved customers a substantial amount of tax and helped them to achieve their aims.
Time attending these webinars counts towards CPD.
What our clients think, and feel.
The consultant was very easy to work with, efficient and provided the advice in a timely manner.
Detailed advice explained with clarity. Terms of the advice being provided were clearly explained. The response to the enquiry was comprehensive and described with clarity. Recommended and will use again.
Excellent help. Call answered quickly and he was so helpful and patient. Couldn't ask for better service
First class! They replied promptly with an exact response to my query. They also follwed up with an e-mail providing documentary support. I would definitely recommend them.
I had a main residence query in an unusual scenario. The technical issues were immediately identified by Croner with clear and concise assistance being provided.
Brilliant service. The Croner VIP team have answered everything we have thrown at them with great clarity and always very quickly.